Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Slowing down

At the moment I am taking some time to chill-0ut after a very busy few weeks (or is that months, even years). I am sat in my living room listening to my mate's radio show, which is broadcast over the internet, all the way from Taunton in Devon. It's called Slow Down, Green Up, with Tracey Smith. If you're reading this before 1pm today, grab a cup of tea, click on the listen now button below and join me.

If you miss it, don't worry it's a weekly programme that can be caught between 10am-1pm every Wednesday, with lots of hints and tips on downshifting and greening up plus loads of great music in between.

Apple AM





3 Comments:

Jo Beaufoix said...

Missed it. But will try to catch it another time. Enjoy your rest sweetie. This New Year seems to have been mad for so many people.

Rosie said...

21st Century Mummy I am finally slowing down at 10.55pm!! I must set some time aside to relax before a burn out. Apple AM is an interesting name for a radio station!

Her indoors said...

Hi Jo and Rosie - thanks for popping by, enjoy whatever time you can to chill and tune in another time for a real laugh with Tracey and Co.