Thursday, January 10, 2008

Corsets and Coffee



I couldn't resist sharing with you my journey to The Tickety Boo Cupcake Room in Bury St Edmunds. I am afraid en route I was (happily) distracted by the beautiful objects of desire in Terry Fox's window display.

The Cupcake Room was my chosen wi-fi venue for working in town today. The music you hear in the video is the typical soundtrack played in the Cupcake Room, which helps create the wonderful warm and relaxing atmosphere.

I promise my editing techniques will improve with practice, so please bear with me.

ADDENDUM - Have just looked at the video again and am chuckling at "my journey". LOL . The "journey" in the video takes about 30 seconds between Terry Fox and the Cupcake room, ha ha, it hardly seems worthy of the word!

7 Comments:

MarkG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MarkG said...

Please ignore that - my computer managed to log on and post a comment all on it's own! Stupid credential manager thing remembers passwords for you, then logs in when it recognises a site (blogger in this case). The trouble is it also remembered the comment I posted when it stored the password and so submits that too :(

What I was going to say is that I just missed out on being recorded in your film - I walked up and down to the library today and spotted you in the window.

Her indoors said...

Hi Mark .... oooh you were so close...I nearly got you ;-D.

I know what you mean about credential manager. It's the most annoying element of modern technology, has its uses but mostly gets in my way. A computer with a mind of its own...not good!

At least by walking past, you can verify to the world that I was working hard...or at least looked like I was ;-D

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous vid of a gorgeous bit of St John's Street. Ooooh, Terry Fox! Ooooh, Cupcake Room! Love the choice of music to accompany it too! You've captured it all just right. More 21stCM videos please!

xx

(Ruby - not logged in!)

Patricia said...

Really enjoyed the video and little slice of 'bury life" = lots more of those please !!!

Anonymous said...

I do love you dearly 21st CM and you make me laugh, but I fear you are loosing the plot!!! Having spotted you twice this week myself, dare I suggest you are just five little steps away from being known as the mad woman who wanders the streets of Bury filming with her mobile. Folklore for the kids in the Abbey Gardens of the future...;)

Her indoors said...

Hi Anonymous Ruby - Thank you. All I can say is be careful what you wish for ;-D

Hi Patrica - Thank you too. Looks like at this rate I'll have too much fun.

LOL Nigella - I know you are just worried I will come and take a video of your cupcakes ;-D (Now ROFL at the thought)