Monday, August 20, 2007

"Pass the Book"...and the winner is...


...Little Mummy!

Congratulations to Erica at Little Mummy for being the first to claim the "Children's Spaces" book in the inaugural round of "Pass the Book". I don't think it could have gone to a better home in the first instance. I am looking forward to Erica's first review and can't wait to see who nabs it next.

So here are the stats so far.

Total readers to date: 1 (i.e. me)
Total miles travelled so far: 0
Location of recipient: Edinburgh, UK
Distance to travel to reach Little Mummy from Bury St Edmunds: 388 miles

I hope that all recipients will add their stats into the comments box on this post, so we can keep track of how far the book has travelled.

If you want a chance of grabbing the book yourself...keep an eye on www.littlemummy.com, where you will also get lots of ideas on parenting and teaching.


7 Comments:

Erica Douglas said...

I have received the book, thanks.

Hope to have finished it in a couple days :)

Erica Douglas said...

Ouch, this has taken me way way too long, I'm sooooo sorry!! :(

My excuse is basically that soon after receiving the book we bought a new house and the buying ran into selling (our house and many a boot sale), which ran into the move and then several family birthdays and christmas, here I am on Boxing Day catching up and this was (rightly!!) first on my list. So once again, my apologies.

I loved the book and as mentioned above it came at a perfect time, I will be decorating Erin's room in the new year and have taken a lot of inspiration from it.

The stats:

Total Readers: 2

Total Miles Travelled So Far: 388

Location of Recipient: Edinburgh, UK
Distance to Travel to Reach Helen (www.motheratlarge.com): 14 miles

Thank You

Her indoors said...

Thanks for the info Erica...glad you enjoyed it and I look forward to seeing who nabs it from Helen at MaL.

Motheratlarge said...

Thanks, 21st CM, and thanks also to Erica. Am reading and enjoying the book - we are plotting some nursery changes - and will await with interest who nabs the book next.

Her indoors said...

You're welcome MaL ;-D
I'm looking forward to reading your review. I think Ingenious Rose had her eye on it last time.

Rosie said...

I'm still interested in the book when it's free!

Rosie (Ingenious Rose!)

Motheratlarge said...

21st CM, I'm so very sorry not to have passed the book on. It's still here with me and safe - it's just that I've been having a bad time with pelvic pain in late pregnancy plus all hell broke loose when my ex-publisher went belly up in spectacular fashion. All rather unpleasant. Sorry. No excuse. I will do a posting on the book in the next week.