Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


If Valentine's Day is all about hearts and flowers, well it feels like cupid lives here every day of the year. Don't worry, I won't get soppy with tales of romantic gestures because even though they do happen, they aren't so quotidienne (romantic sounding french word for daily).

However, as it's Valentine's Day, I just wanted to share with you my daily view of the garden. The wind blew these sails into this position a few months ago. The hearts entwined and they've remained like that ever since.

I hope you have a beautiful Valentine's Day. If you want to find out about my other antics on this romantic day, have a look at http://therubbishdiet.blogspot.com/2008/02/valentines-day-unwrapped.html

2 Comments:

Rosie said...

Gorgeous! Nature really is amazing!

Her indoors said...

Thanks Rosie ;-D