Saturday, December 15, 2007

Quirky Cuteness


Meet the Deglingos, a family of quirky animals that ooze originality. I love them all and have been looking for an excuse to buy one since I saw them in the Mini Milou shop that has recently opened in Bury St Edmunds.

I eventually managed to go in and buy the Wolf today. The sad thing is, I only have a week or so to enjoy him as he is a Christmas present for my little nephew. When my little ones see him, I just know there will be Deglingos envy!



As you can see, he is a charming fellow with a fine set of teeth and a fabulous fashion sense. His ugliness is beautiful. Somehow, I can see the whole family of Deglingos moving in!


3 Comments:

Picklesmum said...

I love the mouse type thing with the stripy nose and braces. Cool.

Anonymous said...

oooh wow they are very cute! My youngest would love him!

http://www.pregnancy2parenting.net

Her indoors said...

Hi Picklesmum - he is so cool isn't he...I just love them all ;-D

Hi Maxine - as you can tell, they're not just for little ones...;-D