Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas from the 21st CM Elf

You'll never guess what...I'm going to be a bit busy over the next few days. There will be presents to wrap, presents to open, yummy food to eat, good quality wine to drink and fun and games with all the family. Not to mention a special crib service and some winter walks.

While I am away, here is a real treat...21st CM morphed into an elf on YouTube. Hope you enjoy it... oh and one last thing...

MERRY CHRISTMAS XXX

P.S. Thanks to friends who have send me their elf links...they are hilarious.

P.P.S. If you want to morph yourself or your family, visit www.elfyourself.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it! Very funny ;-)

Merry Christmas, 21st CM.

Rosie said...

Brilliant 21st Century Mummy! Have a great Christmas xx

Her indoors said...

Hi Pog and Ingenious Rose...I hope you both had great Christmases. Now it's almost time for "Happy New Year".

I promise to visit your new site soon IR. From what I've seen so far, it looks great ;-D