Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's almost upon us...

...and even Postman Pat is getting excited.


...and so is the witch who works at our local cook shop.



I'm not quite sure about poor Frankie though. He's looking a bit glum...


However, I'm getting excited....and I can't quite contain it...I am looking forward to an evening of Halloween games and spooky stories tomorrow night...

...and some pumpkin carving tonight in preparation for the fun and games that will commence tomorrow!

Pumpkins?!!! Oh booger! I knew I'd forgotten something.

I'd better go off and get some....

Now where did I put my broomstick?

(Thanks to Toy Box 2 in Bury St Edmunds for letting me photograph Postman Pat in all his garb, and to the witch in Marchants for not casting a spell while I took her photo. Frankenstein looks like he needs a party to go to and can be found at the Dance & Party Crazy shop in St John's St, Bury St Edmunds.)

4 Comments:

Picklesmum said...

I'm sorry but that Postman Pat is just plain EVIL!!

Anonymous said...

Nothing to do with Halloween, but are you doing a live blog this Friday by any chance?

Christina S said...

Hoooray, Halloween!! I LOVE it!

Florrie's Mum - are you home???!!!

Her indoors said...

Picklesmum - you're right. He does look evil.

Florriesmum - hello. I would love to blog live this Friday, but I am afraid I will be doing some other interesting things instead. Next week perhaps. It will be lovely to see you again soon. Hope you are getting used to this cold weather. x

Hi Ruby - I hope you've had a great one. We've had a fab party followed by a little bit of trick and treating. It's been so exciting and I even got away with dressing up as a witch. hee hee ;-D