Saturday, October 27, 2007

21st CM tests... Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Mascara


Having had a refreshing break away, I have arrived home with a long list to prepare for next week's return to school as well as the imminent Halloween celebrations. However, top of the list was a visit to our local Boots store to grab a little bit of "Me-Time" and a fabulous freebie in the form of Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara.

It's great timing because my latest mascara ran out last week, which was not just annoying but left me feeling severely "under-lashed", particularly when coming face-to-face with the camels at the zoo farm that we visited.

I couldn't wait to road-test the free sample and I am pleased to report that my lashes are now suitably extended. The sample is supposed to last for 10 days, but I am hoping it will last longer. According to Elizabeth Arden the product is
the first mascara they have made which doesn't just define eyelashes but will help strengthen and revitalise them too as it is boosted with vitamins A, C and E as well as Kervais. The key thing for me is that the mascara also looks natural and not overpowering.

If I visit the zoo again in the near future, I will now be able to confidently look the camels in the eye and leave them feeling envious.

In the meantime I now feel suitably equipped for the return to the school gates next week. Forget water bottles and new school trousers...it's the natural looking make up that counts!

If you would also like to take advantage of the freebie, you'd better hurry (and that includes you young chaps who fancy making a good impression on your ladies). Just Click Here and follow the instructions on the Elizabeth Arden microsite to print out your voucher. Then take it along to your local Elizabeth Arden stockist and hopefully the nice ladies will give you one of these....



ADDENDUM - 1 November 2007: I have just found out that Elizabeth Arden have now run out of their free samples after a really successful campaign. Sorry, if you didn't get a chance to get yours in time, but keep an eye out for other free offers that I might come across.

1 Comment:

Christina S said...

Thank you for the tip 21stCM, I am in need of a new mascara and shall give this one a try!