Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rockin' Blogger


I am really chuffed that I've been awarded a Rockin' Blogger status by the lovely IngeniousRose, a fellow British Parent Blogger. After all the recent efforts in revamping my blog, it was great to receive the news at the end of a long day.

I would love to know where it originally started so if anyone knows anything, please send me a comment.

In the meantime, I am now going to award the Rockin' Blogger status to the fantastic Ruby of the Living in Bury St Edmunds Blog (and which inspired me to get started in the first place) and to Melanie for her brilliant Bean-sprouts Blog, both of which are a fabulous read.

Thanks again Ingenious Rose ;-D

1 Comment:

Melanie Rimmer said...

I'd like to thank the Academy, and my agent, and my parents without whom I wouldn't be here today, and my stylist, and my PA, and my lifestyle guru, and my dog groomer (boo hoo! boo hoo! bwaaaah!)