Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Free Pint!




Look what arrived on the doorstep today ~ how happy am I?

A free pint of chocolate milk from our local friendly milkman. The kids are at school, so the chocolate milk is mine, all mine, so mine.

Addendum: When I re-read this post, I suddenly remembered the Free Pint website, an excellent site which I used regularly when I was in the proper world of work, as an information manager/researcher. As it says, it's a global network of people who find, use, manage and share work-related information and is a great starting point for research. So if you're looking for information about market sectors, corporate management or many other topics, have a look at http://www.freepint.com/.

While you're off to browse the site, I'm going to put my feet up and finish off my free pint!

2 Comments:

todaysdaze said...

Is it just me or does anything but milk look weird in these bottles, especially orange juice !!!

Her indoors said...

I know what you mean ~ orange juice particularly looks wrong.