Monday, May 12, 2008

Blogging Live from.....Coffee 'n' Kids


This is a first, blogging live from a cafe in Bury St Edmunds where there are play facilities.

I took the decision that I needed just one hour to get some work done today. It would have taken me three hours at home, whilst juggling playtime with my youngest. So I decided to take advantage of free wi-fi with play facilities. All this after spending an hour walking around the beautiful Abbey Gardens in the sunshine.

The hour of work is about to begin....so lets see how far I can get.

The location is no mystery. It's Coffee 'n' Kids, a superb cafe for kids in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. The coffee is great too!

2 Comments:

Jo Beaufoix said...

Wow, that's brilliant. Hope you got your work done. :D

Her indoors said...

Hi Jo - Strategy failed as I found myself helping with drawing, colouring and painting LOL...funnily enough, the piece of work was your rubbish diet plan (ha, ha)...at least you know that I eventually managed to get it done..hope it's going well :-D