Tuesday, April 01, 2008

This is not an April Fool, honest!

If you tune into BBC Breakfast News or indeed News 24 today, you'll see me flashing my bokashi and attending to my wormery on national TV.

I rang my mum to tell her. She then rang me back to say...

"Are you sure this isn't an April Fool?"

Yes mother, I'm sure....honest!

The other thing I am sure about is that after she's seen it, she'll ring back later and tell me I need a haircut! Yes, I didn't quite get a chance to get the hair and make-up team before the news crew arrived. I was more dolled up for Radio 4. Well, I suppose at the end of the day, I am just talking rubbish.

For more background about the story, take a look at my latest post at my other blog.
I know that sounds like another plug but I can't help myself

5 Comments:

Charlotte Howard said...

I missed it, even though I was stepping to the programme. Is it on the web?

Jo Beaufoix said...

I missed it too. I looked, I promise. Please let me know how to find it, it's so exciting young lady. x

Her indoors said...

Sorry guys - not available online. Never mind eh, you'll get the pleasure of my worms another time.

Rosie said...

Wow! I've been reading through all your posts and you have so many exciting things going on. it's fantastic! Congratulations on it all x

Her indoors said...

Hi Rosie - yes it is a bit like that at the moment...and yesterday I interviewed a fabulous person for The Rubbish Diet, someone who I've respected ever since his TV debut 10 years ago. All will be revealed soon. Now it can't get more exciting than that...hmmm...or can it?!