Friday, April 25, 2008

The curious incident of the four leafed clover

This is odd - I have just received a comment from Baba, saying that she thought this looked like a four leafed clover. Indeed she is right it is, the one that my eldest son found near his school today.

The odd thing is that I didn't even post the photo up on the blog. Somehow my phone has developed a life of its own and posted it up here for me, using the settings that I created in February.

When I received Baba's message, my thought pattern went something like...wow that's a coincidence, someone else is talking about four leafed clovers only hours after our own excitement. What a dimwit I am eh!

Who knows what my phone will decide to post next? Tony Hadley could make yet another appearance, or it could be my bin, the Abbey Gardens flowers, or the shadows of the children on the plinth of St Edmund. So keep your eyes peeled and if you see a photo appearing with the Shozu logo below, you'll know I've either got a phone that's taken control or I've pressed the wrong button...

hmm...maybe I should think about changing the blog to 19th C Luddite Mummy and start painting watercolours.


Posted by ShoZu


7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it....? I thought it was a huge four leaf clover at first.....!

Her indoors said...

LOL - it is a four leaf clover Baba...have another look at the blog post for the full story, inspired by you and my naughty phone ...hee hee ;-D

Jo Beaufoix said...

Blimey, that's a big one. I didn't know you could get them that size. It must be extra lucky. Hooray.

grumpyoldwoman said...

Be very careful what you take pics of .....

Picklesmum said...

....could be embarrassing, but highly entertaining for us!

Florries Mum said...

Yoy are well and truly out of the closet now aren't you? A double page spread -poor Hoffy only managed a wee foot-note compared to Queen of the bins.

Her indoors said...

Hi Grumps - hee hee you're right ;-D

Hi Picklesmum - hmm, it definitely could be, but you're more likely to get photos of my boots or the tulips in the garden ;-D

Hi FM - HA HA - glad you saw it...yes, I'm completely outed...there's no hiding now...At least Hoffy had a "footnote". speak soon x ;-D