Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My To-Do List

Okay, I'm going for it! Having read all about the To-Do List Blog and the book that followed, I have decided to give my list a public airing. Apparently reading someone else's to-do list can give you an insight into their personality....so here goes, my to-do list for December....

  • Make Christmas Pudding
  • Make mince pies
  • Write Christmas Cards
  • Post Christmas Cards (in time for Christmas)
  • Remember to include school photos for Nanny and aunties and uncles
  • Buy teachers' Christmas presents
  • Buy dressing up outfits for children for Christmas Day presents
  • Organise Christmas present for 21st C Dad
  • Send birthday cards to nephew, auntie-in-law, sister-in-law and brother-in-law
  • Interview Leslie (um...who's Leslie?)
  • Phone Nigella
....bored yet?
  • Spring-clean house (I know it's December, but it's overdue)
  • Tidy house
  • Paint house
  • Buy new taps
  • Order cushion of lamb from Barwells for Christmas Day
  • Order shopping for Christmas Week online.
  • Throw tomato plants and grow bag compost into compost bin
  • Meet Ruby for an evening out at Terry Fox's
  • Go to a Wine Tasting evening at Thos Peatling
  • Go to school play
  • Go to the pantomime
  • Ah-ah - don't forget the sprouts
Until I wrote my to-d0 list I thought I led such an interesting life.

Nudge...Wake up....

I said.....WAKE UP....

I now await your analysis.

6 Comments:

Bury Boy said...

Quite a busy list?. I like the sound of the winw tasting at Thos Peatlings, any more details you can share???

Florries Mum said...

Is the evening out at Terry Fox's to get 21stC Dad's present? I'm sure he'd love something from there, even if the bank manager complained.

Picklesmum said...

Forget the spring cleaning, put it off till next spring.
You are probably too late for online shopping as it was getting booked when I last looked a couple of weeks ago! I was put off by what might not be available and what they would substitute it with.
Our school play is tomorrow! Pickle is a twinkling star (complete with battery operated lights!)
Our tree has gone up today!
Happy Christmas

Her indoors said...

Hi Bury Boy...yep...lots to do and I thought I'd better stop there! The Thos Peatling wine tasting is tomorrow evening. They're selling tickets for £10 I think...do give them a call if you're interested. It'd be great to see you there ;-D

LOL Florries mum - I tootled along and ended up getting myself a couple of presents - a beautiful vintage brooch and necklace. 21st C Dad is still happy with the tin of string ;-D

Hi Picklesmum - problem with putting off the spring cleaning is that we will soon be visited by my sister and her french husband...and we need to keep up the standards. You're probably right about the online ordering - there's always the joy of surprise though - yey re the tree and hope the play goes well (and don't forget the tissues). ;-D

Anonymous said...

After reading this I realised I ought to start my list, though I wonder what it all says about me...."..."http://www.notjustaprettymum.com/2007/12/05/december-to-do-list/

Her indoors said...

Hi Debbie - I love your list...hope you managed to stay sober ;-D