Friday, December 07, 2007

It's been a while since I've done this...


...but I'm taking a sneaky opportunity to blog live, this time from The Lounge in Hatter St, Bury St Edmunds.

The Chilli Cheese Panini has been ordered and while awaiting its arrival, I'm enjoying the calm environment, which is now decorated with festive purple baubles dangling from the ceiling.

I can't escape the chatter of girls to my right talking about boyfriends and the future of their relationships...Oh I'd love to gossip, but I shouldn't.

The panini has now arrived, so I am now off to indulge.

9 Comments:

MarkG said...

Agggh, now I'm hungry. Time for a lunch break from the office...

Her indoors said...

LOL - well if you're up this way, do say "Hi"...although I will be off in a few minutes ;-D

Jo Beaufoix said...

Oh that looks yum.

MarkG said...

Didn't get the chance to call in on Friday, but the photo of the panini was so tempting that Rach and I called in for lunch on Saturday to try them!

Her indoors said...

Hi Jo - it was delicious and is one of my favourites at The Lounge.

Hi Mark - hope you enjoyed them...and if anyone from The Lounge is looking in...perhaps I could have a free coffee next time for attracting the custom. You can only ask ;-D

MarkG said...

Someone at The Lounge used to be a geocacher - they left their cards behind in caches with stamps on so that you could claim a free coffee. Haven't seen any in a long time though so I think they must have left.

Her indoors said...

Mark - that's such a great idea...maybe I should become one after all ;-D

Laura McIntyre said...

MMM looks yummy, mind you chilli cheese anything makes me hungry

Her indoors said...

Hi Laura - the problem of course with blogging such photos is that I am now tempted to pop in for another...mmmm...there's always tomorrow ;-D