Sunday, November 04, 2007

Meet 21st C Dad...

I've been meaning to put up a photo of 21st C Dad for ages. However, I have never had the courage.

Fellow bloggers will know what I mean...if you reveal too much about yourself... people in the street might then know who you are.


Then...if they know who you are... and know that you blog... they could think you are a bit odd...after all, isn't it just a little bit odd to keep a diary of your thoughts on the Internet? So, this far, I have attempted to protect my identity as well as that of the innocent...so far...so good!


But getting back to 21st C Dad...at last I have found the perfect photo...which is not a shot of him walking in the distance...no, it's a real close-up, taken at a fantastic party last night.


Are you ready to see it? I hope you're not of a nervous disposition. If so...please be warned that it might be wise to look away now...because not everyone thinks he's handsome...okay, I admit he's a bit unconventional...but I still love him...
so ready.....

1...

2...


3...



GO!



Phew...I've done it...21st C Dad in all his glory...isn't he just gorgeous!

7 Comments:

Christina S said...

HA HA HA, fantastic photo of 21st Century Dad - altough I am worried you aren't feeding him enough ;-) What brilliant costumes everyone has - I'm sure I recognise that purple haired witch from somewhere ... !!

Her indoors said...

Hi Ruby - I think you might be right...too much caffeine and not enough food.. The witch with the purple hair is gorgeous isn't she...I normally see her casting spells in St John's St ;-D

Rosie said...

Oh my word! I am sure I have seen 21st Century Dad somewhere before! Can't think where but if I remember it is probably not advisable to post the location on the internet, not that I've been anywhere dodgy of course! He he!

Anonymous said...

Is that Ozzy Osbourne in one of the pics?

Anonymous said...

Fab pics 21st Century Mummy! He is a handsome chap isn't he.....and a very flattering pose we think....he has perhaps missed his vocation in modelling...?!?!

Anonymous said...

What's a chap got to do to get a meal around here? Aaarrrgh!

Her indoors said...

Hi Ingenious - yes, if I were you I would keep the location secret. There is risk that he could build up a significant fan base.

Hi grumps - now wouldn't it be great to have Ozzy along to a Halloween party. ;-D

Hi Baba - hmm, I think you might be right there. When is HPH role comes to an end, this might be his next vocation.

LOL - Hello 17th century dad and welcome...I wonder, do I know you...? ;-D Whatever...I think it might say something about my cooking...it could be a bit too much on the vegetarian side for 21st C Dad. If you have any 17th Century suggestions, please feel free to send them over.

And by the way...with a name like that, I think you need a blog ;-D