Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Flash your desktop



Picklesmum has tagged me to show-off my desktop, after showing off her lovely pictures of Russell Brand...It was a difficult decision, whether I should use my laptop or my desktop PC. What dilemmas for a 21st C mummy.

Anyway, given the fact that I was using my laptop at the time. I've settled on that and here it is.

So now I am tagging Cookiebee, Little Mummy, Ingenious Rose, Manic Mama and the Life of Bryan.


*****
Here are the instructions

A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by:

[1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
[2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).
[3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.

C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

7 Comments:

Picklesmum said...

WOW! That sort of thing messes with my head!! Cool. Though not as sexy as a Russell!!

MarkG said...

Reminds me of the infinite cat project here

Anonymous said...

OMG! You've done it again 21st C Mummy....you lost me on the first line!! I'm really not a technophobe but you really do blow me away.....hope the relevant peeps manage to follow the instructions....xx

Her indoors said...

Hi Picklesmum...I am so tempted to take another photo and make it more infinite...but I don't think even I am that geekish.

Hi MarkG - that cat thing is brilliant

^ ^
0 0
= l =
U

Hi Baba - You're too modest. I'll give you a demo when I next see you...you'll soon catch on...honest! BTW - forgot to say that the destructions were from Picklesmum's site, which she copied from Jo's site, which Jo copied from someone else...etc etc etc.
You must go and see Picklesmum's Russell Desktop BTW - it's a work of art ;-D

Picklesmum said...

OMG! I love that cat thing, it is so funny. Off to find Basil to see if he will pose for me. Basil is a cat BTW!

Display Name said...

Ouch!
It hurts but I like it!

Her indoors said...

Hi Picklemsum - I think Basil would look great on the infinite cat thingy.


Hi Headless - I'm tempted to do add another layer which would hurt even more...however, I don't think it would hurt as much as having your head removed. Hope that didn't hurt ;-D