Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Blogging live from The Fox in Bury St Edmunds


I'm sat with here with Ruby, Grumpyoldwoman and MarkG, blogging live from The Fox Inn, one of my favourite Wi-Fi Hotspots.

Lunch has just arrived, so we will be here for an hour. If you are free, come over and join us. I'll be back with an update very soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2 hours later) Apologies for such a long break, lunch with Grumpyoldwoman's tales was just hilarious and I laughed so much I couldn't even begin to blog...it is only just now that I have been able to calm down enough to get back online, but it's with regret that I am unable to share those tales with you.

Today's Wi-Fi lunch at The Fox has been great. The location offers easy access, which is free and does not require a password to log on.

For lunch I chose the Tortilla flat bread wrap with the brie and caramelised onion filling, which was delicious.


Followed by a latte and a Sticky Toffee Pudding, it has been a great Wi-Fi session, in a very relaxing environment. What I love about The Fox is their attitude to food. Everything is cooked to order, using local freshly bought produce, which I feel is very important for this kind of service.

On the subject of food, keep a look out for my post about allotments and getting back onto the mission of getting allotments in Moreton Hall. More about that to follow soon. In the meantime, take a look at Ruby's post, which features some mini-reveals of Grumpyoldwoman and MarkG


9 Comments:

MarkG said...

First comment :)

Live commenting is a first for me.
Nice pint of beer in front of me - what could be better than this?

Hoffy said...

Do any of you actually do any work? LOL!

Her indoors said...

Hi MarkG - thanks for the live comment. Of course I was too busy gabbing and enjoying lunch to "live comment" back! Great to meet you and hope you and Grumps had a good afternoon back at your respective offices.

Hi Paul - LOL 21st C Dad was just looking over my shoulder when I opened your comment. His reaction was "hmmm", very much in agreement. I haven't quite worked out whether I work or not. I sometimes do, but at other times I am busy preparing the foundations for a creative and worthwhile future ;-D

MarkG said...

I had a great time, nice to put some faces to pseudonyms.

The afternoon proved to be quite productive, maybe the pint of Ruddles helped.

Anonymous said...

It was lovely to have a lunch break for a change and to spend it in such conducive (sp?) company. am still getting over the shock of £4.25 for a glass of house wine though!

Christina S said...

Grumps, I was also shocked by the price of the wine. I heard you paying and thought you must have ordered lunch when the lady said £4.25.

Hoffy, I think if want to get some work done, I may have to assasinate Ruby :-D

Rosie said...

Blogging in the pub - that's an absolutely brilliant idea!

Her indoors said...

Yes, I agree, truly Ingenious, Ingenious ;-D

Jo Beaufoix said...

mmm, your dinner looks yum.