Monday, September 10, 2007

A blogging present


Meet Richard...

He's 30 tomorrow and to mark the big occasion I created a blog as a surprise present. I delivered it just in time for his party yesterday. With photos provided by his mum and a place for old friends and relatives to leave birthday wishes, it was great and made a really novel gift!

Happy birthday Richard, the party was great. I hope you didn't mind me being a cheapskate. At least you can enjoy your made-up biography with a lovely glass of Chateauneuf-du-pape.



4 Comments:

Picklesmum said...

What a lovely present, so much thought and time has gone into it.
Hop he keeps it going...

Her indoors said...

Hi Picklesmum - I hope so too. It was really fun to do and I am so relieved he liked the results ;-D

Jo Beaufoix said...

That's such a fab prezzie.

My mum turns 60 next year.

Might have to nick your idea.

Her indoors said...

Hi Jo - It's well worth the effort. I'd recommend blogger for something simple like this. It keeps it rather effortless. It was brilliant seeing the messages pile up on Richard's site. Well worth doing. I am sure your mother would love it ;-D