Saturday, July 14, 2007

Naughty Mummy!



Okay... it's 1.15am on Saturday morning and I know I am a naughty mummy. I have just rolled in after a night out with a very large group of ladies from my eldest son's class. (I must make sure I've phrased that right...a very large group of ladies, not a group of very large ladies...good...nobody should take any offence then...). Feeling a bit worse for wear after three large glasses of wine and two G&Ts. Not great for a mother of two, in her late thirties, with a bbq to organise tomorrow morning (or is that this morning?)

Sshhh...must be quiet...everyone is sound asleep in bed...even 21st C Dad, who is a bit of a night owl!

Must say, I got a bit of a surprise on arriving home. The milkman has already been...how early is that?! I'm well impressed. Norma and I just passed him on the way home and couldn't believe our eyes. Anyway, thanks for the lift Norma, see you and Ada tomorrow to gossip about the night before!

2 Comments:

Charlotte Howard said...

This picture inspired me to take my Southgate St one.

Thanks also for letting me know the poll facility was out of draft. I think its really great. Do you think it is not possible to vote more than once? I've tried and can't.

Christina S said...

LOL 21stCMummy!!!! I am very glad you clarified that the group was large and not the ladies, hee hee!!!

I wonder if the milkman does that so he doesn't have to get up early - he goes to bed late, instead. If I was a milkman, that's probably what I'd prefer to do!!