Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Yippee - Dorothy has landed!

Sorry Dorothy, but I know that you are too delicate to just "land" anywhere. That's more my style! Perhaps what I should really say is that Dorothy has flown back to England's beautiful land. Now that sounds more graceful.

Anyway, now that my partner in crime is back from Oz (and I no longer have to watch Neighbours, just to feel connected), watch this space for details of our exploits as Yummy Mummy and Slummy Mummy (aka Me) go forth and .....er..um.....

no...I am not going to give the game away, you'll just have to wait for the reports!

3 Comments:

Christina S said...

LOL, looking forward to seeing what happens next!! Does Dorothy blog? I think she should. And come along to a Blogsbury Set session in the Fox!!

Her indoors said...

Sadly, Dorothy doesn't blog yet, but she's thinking about it and keen to get one set up. However, I think you might be in competition for the red shoes!

Christina S said...

That's OK, LOL. My ruby slippers have been pinching my feet in the hot weather :-O and I'm currently sporting a pair of lime green crocs. So Dorothy can be the red shoes queen :-D !!