Saturday, May 26, 2007

Something for the nosey neighbour...

www.ourproperty.co.uk

I found this site yesterday, which is perfect for nosey parkers like me. Not only can you find out the price of every house sold in the last few years, bit you can also see the most expensive and least expensive streets in your area. There is also a Most Transient Roads category, which reveal the roads with the most house-sales (care must be taken with this of course, as it could just be a very long road or it might also be a brand new development).


Anyway, if you're a nosey parker, take a look at: http://www.ourproperty.co.uk/stats/ip32.html which contains data about Moreton Hall.

http://uk.houseprices.yahoo.net/ is also great. It has a clickable map which shows average house prices across the UK and across the counties.

2 Comments:

buryblue said...

Thanks this is handy I have taken a look at the house prices around Bury and there were no surprises that St Mary's Square comes out top £720k is a snip.

Her indoors said...

I think I know which house that might be. I love that house, so I'd better start saving the pennies should it come up for sale again ;-)