Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Secret Agent 21st CM...


...is feeling much better.

While recovering from a quick bout of man flu, the postman delivered a much awaited package, a confidential document that Agent 21st CM had been anticipating for a few days. Featuring the signatures of Rupert Penry Jones, Harry Firth and Hermione Norris, plus others, this top secret document is intended to be put to good use. This undercover mission may not save the country from attack, but it will help future generations in many ways.

To find out more, you will have to meet me at a secret location in Battersea Park and swap briefcases. Just make sure it is a plain black leather case with gold locks.


2 Comments:

Rosie said...

21st Century Mummy I was there with my plain black brief case with gold locks but could not see you. Were you the person in a long raincoat looking like Inspector Gadget?

Her indoors said...

Agent Ingenious - that was me and I saw you there, but while I was watching you and you were watching me, someone else was watching you. So for your own protection, I watched them and then I missed you. Let's reconvene at 18:00 hours.